Automatic CNC Metal Tube Pipe Bending Machine with Ce Certificate
|FOB Price:||US $20,000-60,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $20,000-60,000/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: DW63CNC
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008, CE
- Suitable for: Copper, Aluminum, Alloy, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Iron
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Weight: 2250kg
- Controls: Mitsubishi PLC
- Transport Package: 1 Set/Wooden Case
- Origin: Mainland, China
- Condition: New
- Automation: Automatic
- Type: Cnc Bending Machine
- Power: CNC
- Delivery Detail: 25 Days Against Advance Payment
- Trademark: YangHong
- Specification: 430X80X115(CM)
- HS Code: 8462299000
DW63CNC-3A-2S CNC pipe/tube bending machine
Adapted material:steel pipe, stainless steel, copper pipe, aluminum pipe; metal pipe
Recommended application industry:
automobile fittings ( oil pipe for brake, muffler, seats), motorcycle, healthy equipment, air-conditioning,bicycle,
steel furniture, sanitary wares and so on.
1. Automatic recognition of power in machine and work piece, the processing is both quick and good
2. Slow returning core, boosted by barrow, imporving the apprearance of the angle.
3. The whole operation is in the computer, simple, quick and correct
4. Picturized programming system: draw and modify on the stereo pipe image on the screen, makes the operation
simple, quick and correct
5. Rebound test: comparison test on the features of lots of pipe materials
6. Single-step debugging function- a careful observe on the deformation of the pipe material during the trail manufacture
7. Automatic drawing of the graphics of dies-clear help to develop new products
8. Over-all inspection: hydraulic/electrical circuit/ driving systems, adsence of phase in motors/inversion, voltage, temperature,
oil pressure, and automatically diagnose the troubles
9. Passwords, keys, working hours/ recordings of quantities, are applied to management of production
program Machine type
Min bending R for carbon pipe is:1.5D
Min bending R for s.s pipe is 1.5D
Availability Length of bending pipe
Max R for bending
Max angle for bending
Bending process for every pipe
Watt of oil press electrical machine
Information inputting method
Max bending group
Power of rotary Servo motor
Power of feeding Servo motor
Electrical motor power
Weight of machine
Size L W H(CM)
Remark:The Max length of mandrel of pipe bending machine can according to customers requirement.
1. Manufacturer warrants the products to be free from defects in material and workmanship for 12 months
from the date of shipment to the original purchaser only. We will send parts (FREE) use DHL for your replacing.
If the machine has worse running problems, we will send engineer to your factory for maintenance.
2. NOTE: All tooling is considered wear items which not covered under machine warranty.
3. Sample Tubes: Customer should supply sample material required for final adjustment of machine and tooling,
quantities to be determined. Freight charges are the responsibility of customer.
4. Training & Setup: Additional
Machine should be placed in position and main power connected prior to setup and training at customer site.
Customer should pay for travel plus related expenses (may include hotel, airfare, and rental car etc.) We also
welcome customer send people here for training how to operate machines.
Lead time: One week, and customer should pay all relative expenses by themselves.
1. Steel furniture, air conditioning, refrigeration, sanitary industry (for thin-walled tube, producing no wrinkle)
2. Automobile parts (brake tubing, bumpers, mufflers, exhaust pipes, car seat)
3. Motorcycle manufacturing, bicycle manufacturing (handlebars, frame), fitness equipment
4. Shipbuilding, boiler industry (for thick-walled tubes, to ensure bending ovality and thinning rate)
1. Q: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A: We are a manufacturer; We focus on metal pipe/tube processing machinery only.
2. Q: How to choose the pipe/tube bending machines?
A: You have to inform us following details:
- Max. outside diameter:
- Wall thickness range:
- Bending radius (CLR):
- The pipe material:
- The drawings if possible:
3. Q: What is the difference for NC and CNC machines?
B:CNC is fully automatic pipe bending machines, servo motor for feeding and rotations, and hydraulic or servo motor for bending,multiple tooling stack are available for two and more different bending radius (CLR).
4. Q: What is the machine's control?
A: Standard control is Mitsubishi PLC, Special is IPC controls.
5. Q: What is the biggest bending capacity you could offer?
A: As of now the biggest bending capacity is 325mm outside diameter for cold bending.
6. Q: Where is your factory located? How can I visit there?
A: Our factory is located in Zhangjiagang city (beside to Shanghai).You can fly to Shanghai Hongqiao or PVG airport directly. All our clients, from home or abroad, are warmly welcome to visit us!
7. Q: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A:Quality is our culture. We always attach great importance to quality controlling from the very beginning to the very end. Our factory has gained ISO, CE certificate.
8. Q: How is the training and after sales service?
A: Please refer to our service policy above.
To learn more about us,please contact us at any time